We are hiring!
The following positions are now open and will begin in August. We have a couple of part time positions that are perfect for someone looking to supplement household income. We also have a teaching position for anyone looking to start their career in Early Childhood Education. Work a traditional school schedule with holidays and summers off!
Share with your friends!
Assisting Preschool Teacher To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com by July 2nd, and anticipate interviews July 12th-14th.
• 12:00-3:30 Monday-Thursday
• 8/23/2021 through 5/19/2022
• Follows a similar schedule to local school district's regarding holidays and breaks
• Partner with the Lead Teacher to build a cohesive teaching team
• Assists lead teacher in planning and implementing activities.
• Communicate daily with the lead teacher about plans, activities, and students
• Help prepare materials for daily projects and help prepare and maintain a learning environment for each class period
• Refill art, snack, and other daily supplies at the end of each class period
• Help transition and prepare the room from one activity to the next
• Escort children to the restroom/drinking fountain as needed
• Ensure equipment and facility is clean, well maintained, and safe at all times
• Previous experience working with young children preferred. Should have a practical understanding of early childhood education.
• Be friendly, inviting, self-motivated, even-tempered, and adaptable
• Be a team player that contributes and communicates effectively with the lead teacher and all team/staff members
• Complete and pass a Criminal Background and Fingerprint Check